Motorola Moto E XT1022 is the newest launch from the company after the phenomenal success of Motorola Moto G and Moto X.
Moto E will also be exclusively available on flipkart with a price tag of Rs. 6999.
The smartphone sports a 4.3 inch display with 960 x 540 pixels resolution. Powered by a dual core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz combined with 1 GB RAM, the Motorola Moto E features a 5 megapixels primary camera without flash.
Moto E runs the Android KitKat OS (v4.4.2) and has WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and Micro USB on the connectivity front.
Compared: Motorola Moto G vs Samsung Galaxy Core
Lets check out the specifications.
Checkout: How to Root Motorola Moto E
Motorola Moto E Specifications
- Measures 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3 mm
- Weighs 142 g
- 4.3 inches Capacitive display
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution (~256 ppi pixel density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android v4.2.2 KitKat
- Dual core 1.2 GHz CPU
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- Adreno 302 GPU
- Accelerometer and Proximity sensors
- 1 GB RAM
- 4 GB internal memory
- 32 GB expandable using microSD card
- FM radio
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 5 Megapixels primary camera (2592 х 1944 pixels)
- Video recording at 854×480@30fps
- HTML browser
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Micro USB v2.0
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Li-Ion 1980 mAh battery (non-removable)
Motorola Moto E Sample Video
Motorola Moto E Sample Pictures
Motorola Moto E Price in India
The price in India is Rs. 6999 and is exclusively available on Flipkart, the online mega store.
You get a 1 year manufacturer warranty for the smartphone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories.
What are your views regarding this new phone
Specification wise, it’s worth the price.
Comments are appreciated !!!