Asus, after receiving tremendous response from the Indian customers, has launched a new variant of the popular Zenfone 5. This new 8 GB variant will be priced Rs 7999.
The phone sports a 5 inches display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, is powered by a dual-core Intel Atom CPU clocked at 1.2 GHz combined with 2 GB RAM, features an 8 megapixel primary camera with LED flash and a 2 megapixel secondary camera, has 8 GB on-board storage with a room to expand up to 64 GB using a microSD card.
This device runs on the Android Jelly Bean OS and includes various connectivity options like 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, Micro USB and GPS.
Asus Zenfone 5 Specifications
- Measures 148.2 x 72.8 x 5.5 mm
- Weighs 145 grams
- 5 inches capacitive display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Dual core Intel Atom CPU clocked at 1.2 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory
- Up to 64 GB expandable
- 8 MP primary camera with AF and LED flash
- 2 MP secondary camera
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (Upgradable to Android KitKat)
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 3G HSPA+
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Li-Ion 2110 mAh battery