Fake Facebook login page is a technique used to steal or hack the passwords of other people by sending them a fake login page, in which on entering a Facebook Id and pass, it gets hacked and then the hacker can see that in his log.
That brief description has captured your attention and now I can really bet that you want to learn that how to create this fake Facebook login page.
You can do this by a number of many ways, and I have chosen the easiest one for you so that you don’t find it very difficult.
How to create Fake Facebook login page?
This is step by step process and we need you to follow every step very carefully because a minor mistake here could ruin the whole process.
- First of all you need a fake login page which you will create using a fake.html and to trap the victims you will need a php script named login.php which you can download from this link here http://downloads.ziddu.com/download/20827622/Phisher.rar.html.
- Then you’re going to need a password for the files which can be obtained in this link here http://downloads.ziddu.com/download/20827628/pass.rar.html.
- Once the files are downloaded, open the file login.php and look for this web link www.enteryoursite.com and then simply replace it with the address of the site when you want your prey to be.
- As you know that there are many free web hosting sites, so you will need to create a free account on any of your choice.
- Now re-call both of the files you downloaded in the 1st step and upload them to your account on the web hosting site.
- Now send the fake.html to your prey. As soon as will the victim would add his bona fides, he will be redirected to the site you entered for his/her redirection.
- To see the Id and password you just stole from that poor thing, log in to your hosting account and in there you will see a file named log.txt which will be containing your friend’s Facebook Id and pass.
Easy thing, wasn’t it? Now go and create your own Fake Facebook login pages and fool your friend for fun but make sure that you don’t do them any harm. Stay tuned to our site for more of the amazing information and techniques.