Microsoft Lumia 535 is the first smartphone from the company without the Nokia branding. The company is geared up to launch the Lumia 535 smartphone in India today (ie Nov 26, 2014) with a price tag of Rs 9199.
The company, earlier, has released a few Lumia series smartphones with the Nokia branding before making a debut with Microsoft Lumia 535.
The Lumia 535 smartphone sports a 5 inch display with 540 x 960 pixels resolution. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Quad-core 1.2 GHz processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM. The Lumia 535 features a 5 mega pixels primary camera with auto focus and LED flash, 5 mega pixels secondary camera, has 8 GB of internal memory with a room to expand up to 128 GB using a micro SD card.
Lets have a closer look at the specifications:
Microsoft Lumia 535 Specifications
- Measures 140.2 x 72.4 x 8.8 mm
- Weighs 146 g
- 5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- 540 x 960 pixels resolution (~220 ppi pixel density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Microsoft Windows phone 8.1 OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Chipset
- Quad-core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz
- Adreno 302 GPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory
- Up to 128 GB expandable (using a microSD card)
- 5 MP rear camera with AF and LED flash
- 5 MP front facing camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, LE, apt-X
- MicroUSB 2.0
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Li-Ion 1905 mAh battery
- Standby time: Up to 23 days
- Talktime: Up to 11 h
- Music playback: Up to 78 h
Microsoft Lumia 535 Price in India and Availability
The price in India is Rs 9199. The smartphone will be available in Orange, green, white, black, gray and blue colors starting Nov 28, 2014.
What’s your opinion on this?
Comments are appreciated !!
A great phone for the selfie lovers but I think that there should be a better screen resolution .
540 x 960 pixels is a bit less
Otherwise it’s a great phone
Exactly … the screen resolution is a bit less when compared to other smartphones in the same range !