Xiaomi Redmi Note is the latest offering from the Chinese company after the success of Xiaomi Mi 3 and Redmi 1S.
The smartphone comes in two variants – with and without 4G. The device with 4G capability is a single SIM phone priced Rs 9999 while the other supports dual SIM with a price tag of Rs 8999.
This device sports a 5.5 inch display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The smartphone comes with a Octa-core processor clocked at 1.7 GHz coupled with 2 GB RAM. It has an internal memory of 8 GB which is expandable up to 32 GB (using a micro SD card).
The Redmi Note features a 13 MP primary camera with auto focus and LED flash. On the front, it has got a 5 MP camera for selfie enthusiasts.
Lets have a closer look at its specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note Specifications
- Measures 154 x 78.7 x 9.5 mm
- Weighs 199 g
- Android Jelly Bean OS (v4.2)
- 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive display
- 720 x 1280 pixels resolution (~267 ppi pixel density)
- 13 MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash
- 1080p video recording at 30fps
- 5 MP front camera
- Mediatek MT6592 Chipset
- Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A7 Processor
- GPU: Mali-450MP4
- 2 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory
- Up to 32 GB expandable (using a micro SD card)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, LE
- Micro USB 2.0
- Li-Po 3200 mAh battery
I am a great fan of Xiaomi, as it offers great phone under a budget that someone can easily afford. I was also planning to buy a Xiaomi device and i think this note will be best to buy.
Thanks admin for getting me to know about this device.