Are you ready to take on today’s Wordle challenge? Here are the answer and hints for Wordle on May 8, 2023.
Wordle Answer: AGLOW
- The word has two vowels.
- There are no duplicate letters.
- It is an adjective.
- Synonyms include ‘lambent’ and ‘luminous’.
- Start with a word that contains a variety of vowels and consonants.
- Try to use words that are not too common, as these are more likely to be used in Wordle.
- Pay attention to the colors of the tiles after you enter a word. Green tiles mean that the letter is in the correct position, yellow tiles mean that the letter is in the word but in the wrong position, and gray tiles mean that the letter is not in the word.
- Use these hints and tips to help you solve today’s Wordle puzzle!