The search giant, Google, plans to roll out Android 5.1 update by the end of February 2015 as per the report published on AndroidPit.
The update would bring exciting new features like silent mode, better RAM and Battery management..etc among many others
Android 5.0 Lollipop update started rolling out to Nexus devices in November 2014 and recently there was a minor update (Android 5.0.1 Lollipop) that addressed the bugs in Android 5.0 update.
Lets checkout the changelog that lists the exciting new features of the new update
Android 5.1 Features
- Silent mode added after missing on Android 5.0
- General improvements in system stability
- Improved RAM management
- Fixes for sudden app closures
- Improved battery management
- Excessive consumption of network devices when used Wi-Fi (fixed)
- Issues with wireless connections (fixed)
- Problems with Okay Google function (solved)
- Notifications problems (solved)
- Some sound problems experienced by certain devices (fixed)
- Other improvements and changes
- Changes in the Material Design color palette
That’s all for now !
Are you excited about the new Android update?
Comments are appreciated…
This is a wonderful share bro,
The lollipop is great, It has some new exciting features, again, it also lack some important feature like silent, which is now going to cover in this upcoming update.
Hoping for a better android experience in the upcoming update 🙂