Lenovo Vibe X is the newest smartphone, launched in India with a price tag of Rs 25,999. The Vibe X sports a 5 inch display with full HD resolution. The handset, running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad core CPU coupled with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory.
The smartphone features a 13 mega pixels primary camera with auto focus, LED flash and a 5 MP secondary camera. It is capable of recording videos at 30 frames per second (1080 p)
On the connectivity front, it supports 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and micro USB.
It comes equipped with a 2000 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery.
Lenovo Vibe X Specifications
- Measures 144 x 74 x 6.9 mm
- Weighs 121 g
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 5 inch IPS LCD Capacitive display
- 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5 GHz quad core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage (no room to expand)
- 13 MP rear camera with AF and LED flash
- 5 MP front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v 3.0 with A2DP
- micro USB v 2.0
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Non-removable 2000 mAh Li-Po battery
Price and Availability
The price in India is Rs. 25,999/- and its now available in the Indian stores
Lenovo is doing well even best in its PC segment and hope the same in smartphone segment. This high end smartphone looking cool contained all good specifications.
Great review mate, I never thought Lenevo has such wonderful smartphones. I liked the design of lenevo vibe x and specially it’s screen.