Lenovo Vibe X is the newest smartphone, launched in India with a price tag of Rs 25,999. The Vibe X sports a 5 inch display with full HD resolution. The handset, running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad core CPU coupled with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory.
The smartphone features a 13 mega pixels primary camera with auto focus, LED flash and a 5 MP secondary camera. It is capable of recording videos at 30 frames per second (1080 p)
On the connectivity front, it supports 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and micro USB.
It comes equipped with a 2000 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery.
Lenovo Vibe X Specifications
- Measures 144 x 74 x 6.9 mm
- Weighs 121 g
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 5 inch IPS LCD Capacitive display
- 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5 GHz quad core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage (no room to expand)
- 13 MP rear camera with AF and LED flash
- 5 MP front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v 3.0 with A2DP
- micro USB v 2.0
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Non-removable 2000 mAh Li-Po battery
Price and Availability
The price in India is Rs. 25,999/- and its now available in the Indian stores