The BMW M3 is one of the most iconic sports sedans on the market, and for good reason. It’s powerful, stylish, and handles like a dream. For 2023, BMW is giving the M3 a facelift and a power boost.
The most obvious change to the 2023 M3 is the new front fascia. The grille is now larger and more aggressive, and the headlights are slimmer and more angular. The rear end has also been updated with new taillights and a diffuser.
Under the hood, the M3 gets a new 3.0-liter turbocharged inline-six engine that produces 473 horsepower and 406 pound-feet of torque. That’s an increase of 25 horsepower and 37 pound-feet of torque over the previous model. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The 2023 M3 also gets a number of new features, including a standard 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system. The car also gets a new M Drive Professional driving mode that allows drivers to customize the car’s performance settings.
The 2023 BMW M3 is expected to go on sale in the United States in early 2023. Pricing has not yet been announced.
Here are some of the highlights of the 2023 BMW M3:
- New front fascia with larger, more aggressive grille
- New headlights
- Updated rear end with new taillights and diffuser
- New 3.0-liter turbocharged inline-six engine with 473 horsepower and 406 pound-feet of torque
- Eight-speed automatic transmission
- Standard 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Standard 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- New M Drive Professional driving mode
The 2023 BMW M3 is sure to be a popular choice for performance enthusiasts. With its updated styling, more power, and new features, it’s sure to be one of the most exciting cars on the road.
Leave a Comment