As promised earlier, Motorola has launched the 32 GB variant of its second generation Moto X with price in India Rs 32999.
The price of the Motorola Moto X 2014 16 GB variant that was launched earlier has dropped to Rs 29999.
2nd Gen Motorola Moto X sports a 5.2 inch AMOLED display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution having Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a Quad-core CPU clocked at 2.5 GHz coupled with 2 GB RAM and runs the Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. A few days back the device also received Android 5.0 update.
Besides this, the Moto X features a 13 megapixel primary camera with dual LED flash, a 2 MP secondary camera with 1080 p HD video recording.
On the connectivty front, the Moto X 2014 includes 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, microUSB, GPS and NFC.
Motorola Moto X 2014 Specifications
- Measures 140.8 x 72.4 x 10 mm
- Weighs 144 g
- 5.2 inches AMOLED capacitive display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 424 ppi pixel density
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat (Upgradable to Android Lollipop)
- Quad-core Snapdragon 801 CPU (2.5 GHz clock speed)
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 16/32 GB internal memory (No room to expand)
- 13 MP primary camera with Auto focus and dual LED flash
- 2 MP secondary camera
- Dual band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Micro USB 2.0
- Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery