Nokia unveils Nokia N1, the company’s first tablet running the Android operating system.
This Nokia a sleek, compact and stylish tablet that looks like a clone of the iPad Mini and that does not burn a hole in your pocket.
This tablet sports a 7.9 inch display with 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution having a pixel density of 326 ppi. It is powered by a Intel Atom Z3580 processor (64 bit) coupled with 2 GB RAM and runs the latest version of Android OS, ie, Android 5.0 Lollipop.
The Android tablet features a 8 mega pixel primary camera and 5 MP front camera, has an internal memory of 32 GB with no room to expand. On the connectivity front, the Nokia N1 tablet supports WiFi, Bluetooth, micro USB and Infrared port.
Lets have a look at the complete specifications.
Nokia N1 Tablet Specifications
- Measures 200.7 x 138.6 x 6.9 mm
- Weighs 318 g
- 7.9 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS (Nokia Z launcher)
- Intel Atom z3580 chipset
- PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32 GB internal memory
- 8 MP rear camera with auto focus
- 1080p video recording
- 5 MP front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- Infrared port
- MicroUSB 2.0 (Reversible USB connector)
- Non removable Li-Ion 5300 mAh battery
Nokia N1 Price and Availability
The tablet is priced 249 USD (approx 15372 INR) and would go on sale starting China from February 2015.