Samsung Galaxy A3 is the latest smartphone from the Korean company, launched in the A series of smartphones with price in India Rs 20500.
The phone sports a 4.5 inches qHD super AMOLED display with 960 x 540 pixels resolution. It is powered by a quad-core CPU clocked at 1.2 GHz combined with 1 GB RAM. The Samsung Galaxy A3 features a 8 megapixel primary camera with auto focus and LED flash, 5 MP secondary camera, has 16 GB on-board storage with a room to expand up to 64 GB using a microSD card.
The device runs on Android KitKat OS and includes 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, Micro USB and GPS on the connectivity front.
Samsung Galaxy A3 Specifications
- Measures 130.1 x 65.5 x 6.9 mm
- Weighs 110.3 grams
- 4.5 inches qHD Super AMOLED display
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Hybrid Dual SIM support (ie. The second SIM slot can also be used as a MicroSD card slot)
- Quad-core CPU clocked at 1.2 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory
- Up to 64 GB expandable using a micro SD card
- 8 MP primary camera with AF and LED flash
- 1080 p video recording
- 5 MP secondary camera
- 3G HSPA+
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Micro USB 2.0
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- 1900 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy A3 Price in India and Availability
The price in India is Rs 20500
The A series smartphone is said to be available in a variety of colors including black, white and Gold and will go on sale from next week.