Xolo, the Indian smartphone brand, is here again with a new device – the Xolo Play 8X-1100, launched in India with a price tag of Rs 14999.
The phone runs Android 4.4 KitKat and is powered by a 1.7 GHz Octa-core processor coupled with 2 GB of RAM.
The smartphone sports a 5 inch HD IPS display with corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The device features a 13 MP primary camera with Sony Exmor RS sensor and a 5 MP secondary camera with a BSI sensor and 88 degree wide angle lens.
The device has an internal memory of 16 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB using a micro SD card. The Xolo Play 8X-1100 comes packed with a 2100 mAh battery.
Also checkout: Xolo Q1000S Plus Specifications
Xolo Play 8X-1100 Specifications
Lets have a look at the key specs of this phone.
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 5 inches capacitive touchscreen
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.7 GHz MediaTek MT6592 Octa-core CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 700 MHz Mali 450 GPU
- Gyroscope sensor (for motion gaming experience)
- 16 GB on-board storage
- Up to 32 GB expandable
- 13 MP rear camera with faster Auto focus and LED flash
- 5 MP front camera
- Dual SIM support
- OTG support
- HotKnot File sharing technology
- 2100 mAh Li-Ion battery
Xolo Play 8X-1100 Price in India
The price in India is Rs. 14999