Are you a OnePlus One user?
If yes, then there’s a good news for you.
The Cyanogen OS 12 build YNG1TAS2I3 has been released that will fix the common OnePlus One issues such as
- Touchscreen sensitivity.
- Problems in bluetooth connectivity in most car stereos.
- Issues in sending MMS through the use of default app.
The new build YNG1TAS2I3 of Cyanogen OS 12 is based on Android 5.0 Lollipop that just fixes OnePlus one problems and nothing new.
So, if you are a OnePlus One user who faces these problems with OnePlus One, then you must update your device’s Cyanogen OS 12 to the latest build.
But how do you update your OnePlus One to the latest build of Cyanogen OS 12? All you need to do is download and flash the new build update file on your OnePlus One Cyanogen.
The below guide will help you to install Cyanogen OS 12 YNG1TAS2I3 to your device.
Don’t forget to take a full backup of your OnePlus One phone before you start!
You can download the latest build (YNG1TAS2I3) of Cyanogen OS 12 here. After you are done with it, follow the below steps.
Install Cyanogen OS 12 Build YNG1TAS2I3 to fix OnePlus One Issues
- Move the downloaded file to your phone.
- Now, switch off your phone and boot it into recovery mode (Vol down + Power button).
- Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and Data. (Remember don’t wipe the internal memory).
- After completing the above step, go back to recovery mode’s main menu and start the flashing process.
- Tap Install and locate the Cyanogen OS 12 build YNG1TAS2I3 file and flash it.
- After the flashing is done, reboot. (Boot will take upto 5 mins to finish).
Once done, enjoy the latest build of Cyanogen OS 12 on your OnePlus One that fixes the above stated OnePlus One problems.
Leave a Comment