Asus is now-a-days coming up with great budget devices like Asus Zenfone 5. It is really grabbing a lots of attention. It is a budget mobile priced at 10k. It has the specs of any high end smartphone like a 5 inches display, an Intel Atom CPU (dual core) coupled with 1 GB of RAM, Android KitKat 4.4. The specs which is mentioned are only for the high end mobile, Fortunately we got it in a budget mobile. Asus Zenfone 5 is really have the potential to do, but its not doing to it extend. The only solution for this is rooting the Asus Zenfone 5. Many people don’t really agree with rooting because its got a lots of disadvantages like Warranty is gone and some minute problem. But rooting you asus zenfone 5 is the only way to get the most of it. so In this article you will be learning How to Root Asus Zenfone 5
Basically, Rooting is the process of removing all restrictions and obtaining super user rights to access special functions which are restricted to privileged users only. Rooting gives you full access to your device and lets you get the most out of it. Rooting Asus Zenfone 5 is similar as Rooting HTC One X.
Safety Measures to Follow Before Rooting Your Asus Zenfone 5
- Your Asus Zenfone 5 Device should have atleast 80% of Charge.
- Backup your entire Data in Your Asus Zenfone 5 Device, Like Files, Apps, Media, Images, Contacts, etc. Because after Rooting Your Data will all be erased up.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device. (Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging.
- Close all the Running Applications.
- Disable Antivirus or Internet Security Software in your PC and Asus Zenfone 5, Enable it after Rooting.
Requirements to Root Asus 5
- Asus Zenfone 5 Device (Important)
- Zenfone Root APK File (Download It)
Read This : How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 1s
How to Root it Easily
- Download the Zenfone Root APK File (Download Link Above) and save it in the appropriate root file in the SD Card.
- Now you need to enable android Debugging and Unknown Resources in the developers Option (Settings>Developers Option)
- Now go to the file manager and install the Zenfone Root APK.
- Now launch the app in the Application Drawer as you do when you launch other applications.
- Select “SuperSU(by Chainfire)” and tap “OK I know, please root!” from the pop up to start the Root process.
Wait for a while till the Rooting Process gets over (Min 2 to 3mins). Thats it you have finally Rooted Asus.
I hope you liked this article. If you have any doubts please dont hesitate comment below. If you like this article share it with your friends.
This article was written by Shabarish Balaji. He is the Founder and Main Author of TechBeatBox.