LG Optimus G pro which is the successor of Optimus G, was finally launched in India (July 04, 2013) after a lot of delay with a price tag of Rs. 42,500.
Quite elegant in design, the LG Optimus G pro sports a 5.5 inch full HD IPS display that delivers 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and a very shiny back panel that is removable. The phone is powered by a 1.7 Ghz quad core processor and a 2 GB RAM.
The phone features a 13 Mega pixels full HD rear camera with advanced UX features like dual recording and VR panorama. It also features a 2.1 MP front facing HD camera.
The LG Optimus G Pro runs the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS in addition to the redesigned user interface. Internal memory of the smartphone is 16/32 GB which can be expanded upto 64 GB using a microSD card. Coming to the battery, the phone holds a 3140 mAh battery that offers good backup.
Specifications of LG Optimus G Pro
- Measures 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4 mm
- Weighs 172 g
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- 5.5 inch full HD IPS plus LCD capacitive touchscreen
- 13 MP primary camera with LED flash, autofocus
- 2.1 MP secondary camera
- Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600 chipset
- Quad-core 1.7 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- GPS with A-GPS, S-GPS support and GLONASS
- Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP
- 16/32 GB internal memory (expandable upto 64 GB)
- Li-Ion 3140 mAh battery
- Up to 598 h (2G) / Up to 550 h (3G) standby
- Up to 31 h (2G) / Up to 21 h (3G) talktime
- Available in black and white colors
LG Optimus G Pro Price in India
In India, the LG Optimus G Pro is priced at Rs. 42,500
Although the launch of this smartphone was delayed, do you think it can give a tough competition to all other flagship phones?
Comments are appreciated!