Samsung mobiles have recently announced Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, a compact version of their super phone Samsung Galaxy S3. The 4-inch new Galaxy S3 Mini has a design similar to that of Galaxy S3 that brings the same performance in a compact version.
With the 4-inch super AMOLED display, the Galaxy S3 Mini is an uber choice for people who feel that the smartphones with bigger displays are difficult to carry.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Features and Specifications:
- 4-inch Super AMOLED display (800×480 pixels)
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with Touch Wiz user interface
- Measures 121.55mm by 63mm by 9.85 mm
- Weighs around 110g
- 1Ghz Dual core processor (comparatively smaller than its sibling having 1.5Ghz processor)
- 1Gb RAM for improved performance
- 5 Mega pixels auto focus camera with LED flash
- VGA front camera
- 8Gb/16Gb Internal memory that is expandable upto 32Gb via microSD card.
- 1500mAh battery that gives good battery backup depending upon usage.
Other features include
- 3G (HSDPA: 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76Mbps)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- DLNA sharing
- Smart stay
- S Beam and
- S Voice
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini price in India
Officially the price of Galaxy S3 mini isn’t announced, but this compact phone is expected to be in the price range of 25000 – 27000 INR.
Galaxy S3 mini has some cool features that will make it stand out from the smartphone crowd…
What are your views regarding this compact Galaxy S3?
Can this phone steal the hearts of people?
Comments are appreciated!!!