A week back, the Chinese community Pangu team launched a jailbreak tool for the sake of Apple products. However, it gave Apple users some serious goose bumps as a quite issues reported on a couple of forums that sometimes it crashes, brings some awful inherent bugs and post-update Cydia crash/issue. Furthermore, it halted the user’s capability to install some very famous performance booster apps like Clean Master. Still, The Chinese Pangu team didn’t bother to give an eye to it and hasn’t released a fix regarding this issue. But to resolve these issues and to fix cydia crashes here is a simple guide.
Cydia Crash Glitch After Pangu 9 – A Step By Step Guide To Fix it:
Here are the following steps:
- Set your device in DFU mode.
- First, make a backup of your device in iTunes, if u doesn’t want to lose your date.
- So at first hook your device up to your computer via USB cable and open iTunes.
- Press both Power and Home buttons simultaneously on your Apple device.
- Wait for around 10 seconds, after that just leave the power button (make sure keep holding home button), now afterwards wait for a bit until or unless iTunes affirms you that your device is in DFU mode.
- Once your phone is in DFU mode, press shift key along with the tab key on your computer and click the ‘Restore iPhone…’button in iTunes.
- For this step you have to download fresh Pangu iOS9.0-iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak code v1.0.1. on your Computer to jail break your Apple device.
- When you are done with jail brake stuff (v1.0.1), turn off the Airplane mode not the Wi-Fi connection.
- Now open the Cydia app, you have to wait for some time till Cydia loads up completely. Now just restart your Apple device. Tada! You are done.
- Well to restore all your data you once again have to hook your Apple device to PC.
After doing all the steps correctly your cydia crash would be fixed and you would be able to use cydia on your iOS 9-9.0.2.