Nokia Lumia 510 which is expected to release this Diwali with a price tag of Rs. 7499 is termed as the cheapest Lumia series handset. The Lumia 610, which used to be the cheapest Lumia handset is now officially beaten by the company’s new release ie. Nokia Lumia 510.
The Nokia Lumia 510 comes with a 4-inch capacitive touch screen operating at a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, 800 MHz Snapdragon S1 processor and a 5 Megapixels auto focus camera (lacks flash and front camera). The device runs on Windows phone 7.5 Mango OS (upgradable to 7.8 in near future) and has 5 different colors – White, Cyan, Black, Red & Yellow respectively.
Other features include:
- SNS integration
- 7GB free SkyDrive storage
- Multitouch support
Nokia Lumia 510 Specifications
- Measures 120.7 x 64.9 x 11.5 mm
- Weighs 129 g
- 4-inches capacitive touchscreen with ~233 ppi pixel density
- 800 MHz SnapDragon S1 processor
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
- 5 MP Camera (2592 x 1944 pixels)
- GPS with A-GPS Support
- 4 GB Internal memory (No room to expand)
- 256 MB RAM
- 3.5mm jack
- Standard Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery giving upto 739 h (2G) / 653 h (3G) standby and upto 6 h 15 min (2G) / 8 h 25 min (3G) talktime.
Nokia Lumia 510 Availability and Price:
The handset comes with a price tag of Rs. 7499 and is
expected to release this Diwali. Released
Leave a Comment