Rooting is not difficult any longer and can be carried out easily by any one just by following the simple steps. What are those steps? In this post we are going to tell you about SGH- M919 Root.
What are pre-requisites to root Samsung Galaxy S4 IV T mobile SGH – M919?
Pre-requisites are operations that should be performed before rooting your device. Here are some for rooting this device.
- Make sure that you install all the USB drivers for your Galaxy S4 SGH – M919 on your computer.
- Go to settings and there enable the USB de-bugging modes and then go for the developer settings.
- Backup all of your important data that could be images, videos, apps and contacts etc.
- Make sure that you have at least 50% or more battery so that you could easily do the root.
Note: Make sure that you are doing this method on the correct device. Go to Settings > About, so that you could confirm that device model which should be SGH – M919.
- Download Odin v3.07 and CF-Auto Root- CF-Auto-Root-jfltetmo-jfltetmo-sghm919 by googling it.
- Extract the downloaded files and you’ll get some files like this .tar.md5 and on extracting Odin, you’ll get the EXE and all other necessary files.
- Turn your phone off and then turn if again in the download mode (Press and hold Home and Volume down at the same time). The process is then continued by pressing volume up button when a warning is being displayed.
- Odin on your PC should be ran as an administrator. Connect phone with your PC using a USB cable and you will see the ‘Added’ option in the Odin.
- In Odin make sure that F. Reset and Auto Reboot buttons are checked. Click on the PDA button and select the file with extension .tar.md5.
- Click the start button to start the flashing process which could take 1 or 2 minutes. After the process is being done, your phone will reset automatically and will give the green background which is an indication that you’ve successfully rooted your device.
Hope this helped you so keep visiting here and Enjoy!
Leave a Comment