Sony Xperia C3, the company’s first “Selfie” smartphone is launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 23,990.
Now-a-days more and more smartphone makers are focusing on releasing selfie smartphones. Recently the Indian manufacturer, Karbonn Mobiles, has launched their first selfie phone under the Titanium brand (Karbonn Titanium S19) and now its Sony aping the same with Sony Xperia C3.
The dual SIM smartphone sports a 5.5 inches capacitive display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. Powered by a Quad core 1.2 GHz processor combined with 1 GB RAM, the smartphone features an 8 MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash. The 5 MP front facing camera along with another LED flash is what it makes the Sony Xperia C3, a selfie smartphone.
The Xperia C3 runs Android KitKat OS, has 8 GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 32 GB using a micro SD card. On the connectivity front, the Sony Xperia C3 supports 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, Micro USB, GPS and NFC.
Sony Xperia C3 Specifications
- Measures 156.2 x 78.7 x 7.6 mm
- Weighs 149.7g
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- 720 x 1280 pixels resolution (~267 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch support up to 10 fingers
- 8 mega pixels primary camera with auto focus and LED flash
- 5 MP secondary camera with LED flash
- Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400
- 1.2 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory
- Up to 32 GB expandable using a micro SD card
- Adreno 305 GPU
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- Micro USB v2.0
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery
- Up to 1000h standby time
- Up to 25h talktime
- Up to 67h music play
Sony Xperia C3 Price in India
The price in India is Rs. 23,990.
This is a very nice phone according to me.
But it can be more awesome if Sony can decrease its weight.
What do you think ?
Compared to other phones with the same size, the weight of Sony Xperia C3 is acceptable. But as you said it’s always better if there are some reductions. Thanks for stopping by 🙂