Xiaomi launches the Mi4 smartphone in India with a price tag of Rs 19999.
The Xiaomi Mi4 smartphone, which was announced last year in the month of July, sports a 5 inches IPS display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution having pixel density of 441 PPI. It is powered by a quad-core CPU clocked at 2.5 GHz coupled with 3 GB RAM and runs on MIUI 6 based on Android KitKat OS.
The Mi4 smartphone comes with a 13 megapixels primary camera (Sony BSI sensor) and a 8 megapixels secondary camera, has 16 GB of internal memory with no room to expand. On the connectivity front, the Xiaomi Mi4 includes 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, Micro USB and GPS.
Let’s have a closer look at the specifications:
Xiaomi Mi4 Specifications
- Measures 139.2 x 68.5 x 8.9 mm
- Weighs 149 grams
- 5 inches IPS display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 441 PPI pixel density
- MIUI 6 based on Android KitKat OS
- Quad-core CPU clocked at 2.5 GHz
- Snapdragon 801 Chipset
- 3 GB RAM
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 16 GB internal memory (No card slot for expansion)
- 13 MP primary camera with AF and LED flash
- Sony BSI Sensor, 4K Video Recording
- 8 MP secondary camera (Sony Exmor R Sensor)
- Infrared LED
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (WiFi Direct)
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- FM Radio
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Micro USB 2.0
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery (Non removable)
- Standby time up to 280 h (3G networks)
Xiaomi Mi4 Price in India and Availability
The price in India is Rs 19999
The smartphone will be available in black and white colors from Feb 10th exclusively via Flipkart. Registrations for the same will start today at 6PM.
Leave a Comment