Do you think that the 5.3 inch phablet device, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is too small for you or the bigger 10.1 inch tablet is too big?
Well Samsung has announced the launch of its all new, 8.0 inch mid-sized tablet – the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
The all new Galaxy Note 8 is a S-Pen enabled tablet (includes various S Pen features such as Air View, Pop-up Note, Pop-up Video etc…etc.) that sports an 8.0 inch TFT capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
The tablet runs on the Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), features a Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9 processor and has 2 GB RAM.
Other Specifications of the Galaxy Note 8.0 are –
- Measures 210.8 x 135.9 x 8 mm
- Weighs 338 g
- 8.0 inches capacitive touchscreen (~189 ppi pixel density)
- Multi touch support
- Android v4.1.2
- 5 Megapixels primary camera (2592 х 1944 pixels)
- 1.3 Mega pixels secondary camera
- 16/32 GB Internal storage (expandable upto 64 GB)
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Has Infrared port
- USB 2.0
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Li-Ion 4600 mAh battery (non removable)
Availability and Pricing:
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is set to make its worldwide debut from Q2, 2013 and its price is yet undetermined.
Up to you …
Can this tablet act as a rival to iPad Mini?
Comments are appreciated !!!