The South Korean giant, Samsung, has announced the launch of its much awaited clamshell device named Samsung W789 (also known as Samsung Hennessy) in China.
This is the second Android flip phone from Samsung which features two screens – external and internal, each measuring 3.3 inch with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels.
The phone is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core processor coupled with 1 GB RAM runs on the Android Jelly Bean Operating system, features a 5 mega pixels primary camera with LED flash, packs a 1500 mAh battery and supports Bluetooth, USB 2.0, GPS, W-LAN on the connectivity side.
Samsung W789 Specifications
- Measures 110.85 x 59.3 x 18.62 mm
- Weighs 208 g (quite thick and heavy)
- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean
- 3.3 inch each Internal and External Displays
- 1.2 GHz quad core CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- Up to 32 GB expandable memory
- 5 Megapixels primary camera with LED Flash
- 720 p video recording (expected)
- Dual SIM Support (GSM + CDMA)
- USB 2.0
- 1500 mAH battery
Samsung Hennessy W789 Price
There’s no official words about the pricing of this flip phone.
Leave a Comment