The Nokia Lumia 620, which was announced on 5th December 2012, is the newest addition to the Nokia Lumia family. The phone runs on the latest Windows Phone 8 OS and sports a stunning curvy design suitable for youths. It comes with an attractive price tag of around 250 USD.
Do Check: Nokia Lumia 510 vs Samsung Galaxy Ace
Nokia Lumia 620
Features and Specifications:
- Measures 115.4 x 61.1 x 11 mm
- Weighs 127 g
- 3.8 inches capacitive display (480 x 800 pixels)
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8 OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Chipset
- Dual-core 1 GHz Krait processor
- 512MB RAM
- 8 GB Internal storage (expandable upto 64 GB)
- 5 Megapixels autofocus camera with LED flash
- VGA Secondary camera
- Bluetooth v3.0
- microUSB v2.0
- GPS with A-GPS support
Battery: 1300 mAh standard Li-Ion battery providing upto 330 h standby and upto 14 h 40 min (2G) & 9 h 50 min (3G) talktime.
Do Check: Nokia Lumia 920 vs Samsung Galaxy S3
Color availability: Nokia Lumia 620 is available in a variety of colors like Lime green, Orange, Magenta, Yellow, Cyan, White and Black.
Availability and Price:
Nokia Lumia 620 is expected to release in Q1 of 2013 with an estimated price tag of 250 USD.
Image source: Nokia